Traditional chinese medicine ˗ An extensive system of practical medical knowledge, verified by thousands of years of experience and gradually being introduced into modern medicine. This is a holistic science in which man is represented as part of Nature, and according to the principle of similarity, is governed by the same laws of regulation. Optimizing human life by maintaining physical, mental and spiritual balance is the goal of Chinese medicine.
Types of Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment:
- Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves the introduction of very thin needles, at different depths, to specific points in the body.
- Acupressure is a special type of massage in which superficial, direct, manual pressure is applied to acupuncture points along the meridians of the body.
- Chinese Herbal Treatment ˗ use a personalized treatment formulas based on a combination of herbs, roots, powders or substances of animal origin.
- Cupping is one of the therapeutic areas, which consists in local reflex action due to the creation of a vacuum on the body.
- Tuyna massage - a special type of massage on certain areas of the body or along the course of the meridians, in which a special technique is used.
- Moxa-terpia (cauterization) ˗ heating of channels and meridians, by means of burning of plant fibers of moxa (Chinese wormwood).
- Diet ˗ changes in food intake, depending on their Yin or Yang nature.
- Qigong is a complex of dynamic exercises using breathing and meditation techniques.